General File Preparation Guidelines
– Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
– Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
– Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
– It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
– File must consist of 1/8″ bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
– Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
– Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
– Embed or outline all fonts.
– For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
See our Support Center for more details.