With a variety of card stocks, you can be sure you won’t lose your place with these excellent bookmarks.
Print Help Center
General File Preparation Guidelines
– Download our guides to ensure a more optimal print result.
– Each job (including multiple paged projects) must be submitted as a single PDF file. Ensure that all pages are the same size.
– Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
– It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
– File must consist of 1/8″ bleed and all important art and text must be within the safety margin.
– Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
– Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
– Embed or outline all fonts.
– For best colour results, supply a CMYK only files.
See our Support Center for more details.
File Orientation refers to the orientation of the artwork files submitted.
Ensure that they are submitted to back up properly to produce the intended result.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/38/d406514788/htdocs/PromoPrinto/wp-content/plugins/formcraft3/formcraft-main.php on line 1013